Below are some common questions we get asked. If there is something you don’t see here and need clarification, please email email@example.com
Yes, exchanges are easy. Please send your item to:
03 DESIGNS & APPAREL
P.O. Box 285
Carthage, MO 64836
Include your name, order number, and size you want to exchange. Please understand it all depends on what we have in stock. When we receive the merchandise we’ll mail you out the replacement.
NOTE: WE CAN’T HONOR AN EXCHANGE IF THE MERCHANDISE IS OUT OF STOCK. You’ll have to settle for a refund or a shirt of the same value. Shipping is non-refundable and we ask that you pay the shipping back to us.
It depends on where you live. Your package can take 10 days to a month or more. Different countries have different wait times. The biggest delay is customs, but weather and holidays can also figure into the delay.
Delivery of any package is completely out of our control. If we could we’d air drop each package by stork drone. Unfortunately, that isn’t a realistic option so we use USPS because it’s the most cost effective way to get your delivery to you.
Understand packages get lost or delayed for reasons beyond our control. Once we drop the order off at the post office, it’s out of our hands. Every package sent includes a shipping notification with a corresponding tracking number sent to the email provided at the time of the order.
PLEASE, before you call asking where your package is, check the tracking number sent within the email. Check with the postal service to see where your package may be. They are far better equipped to track a package and tell you where it is. It’s their job. If the package is totally lost, we’ll typically replace and re-ship the order on our dime. We care about our customers and want you to get the gear you ordered.
AGAIN: WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF SHIPPING ONCE IT LEAVES OUR LOCATION
Our shipping software automatically sends out a notification to the email provided at the time of your order. As long as the email is correct it will be in your inbox OR your SPAM folder. If you check SPAM and it’s still not there, call us and we’ll get it taken care of.
Simply put: Yes, we ship outside of the continental United States.
We stand behind our products 100% and we want each customer to be 100% satisfied with the merchandise they purchase. We work hard for our money and know you do too. Our promise to you is simple; If you purchase any merchandise from us and aren’t 100% satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Seriously, it’s that simple. We’ll obviously want to know what happened, why you’re returning it, and how we can make it better. All you have to do is send the merchandise purchased back to us and we’ll refund you the amount of the purchase less the shipping.
Yes, when shipping outside of the U.S. the postal service requires a phone number as part of the customs documentation. We take our customer privacy very serious.
Much like email addresses our shop software sends the order directly to our shipping software. The SHIPPING address you put on the order is the same EXACT address the package gets sent to. If you realize you input the wrong address after ordering, send an email and we’ll try to get it to the right address. If you realize later that you input the wrong address we aren’t responsible for your oversight. DOUBLE CHECK the shipping information before submitting the order to ensure it arrives at the correct location.
Unless we’re on travel for business or out on a holiday, we pack the same day or the day after you order. We want you to get your merchandise as soon as possible.
- You fill in the form in the form in the custom shirt, sticker, or patch section of the portfolio or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us as much information as possible about the project you’d like us to complete. We’ll get back to you within one or two business days with some sample of our past projects.
- You tell us where you’d like the placement of the printing to be and tell us the approximate number shirts you want created so we can give you an accurate quote for the job. Our quote will only change if you change the parameters of the project.
- You accept the quote.
- We ask for a non-refundable $150 down payment which applies towards your quote to begin design work (gotta feed the art team).
- We’ll grant you 3 revisions for the artwork, we can usually get it right the first time with maybe one revision if we have all your ideas to start with.
- We send you the final artwork for approval. We ask you to check every tiny detail and make sure it is right.
- You approve the art work.
- You give us the final number of shirts that need to be printed, broken down by shirt size.
- We bill you for the remainder of the quote.
- We print and ship your completed order.